WTB Engine Cradle by Mike in Sydney
Started on: 03-14-2020 08:30 PM
Replies: 2 (147 views)
Last post by: Mike in Sydney on 03-15-2020 04:54 PM
Mike in Sydney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to buy engine cradle for '86 or '87 GT. Preferred location: Charlotte, NC to NC coast or Rock HIll, SC to Myrtle Beach. I'm headed to the US to visit the folks in June and July (if Covid 19 doesn't prevent it) and would like to find one to ship back to 'Stralia with the rest of the parts I've been collecting.

------------------
Mike in Sydney

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have a perfectly good cradle out of 87 Fiero GT's and another one that is still in an 87 GT that I am willing to sell. However I am located in Elfers, FL 34680 and my workshop where everything is kept and I work on my cars is 3 miles away in Holiday, FL 34691. This is all on the West Coast side of Florida in the Tampa Bay area. Now I am unaware of what other parts, etc. you have in mind to purchase for your Fiero and ship home to Australia I believe that I can help you out with your needs. I have been involved with Fiero's since I purchased my first one back in 1985 and still have both mine and my late wife's 88 GT's we purchased in late 87 when they were introduced. I've been purchasing used Fiero's and Fiero parts for not only my own cars, but to help others keep their cars running and on the road. I have parts for all years of Fiero's on hand including several complete cars, however I specialize in all Fiero' cars and parts for 88's. If you are interested in anything that I have I'd appreciate using direct emails as they are easier for me to track in one place. I also have the ability to prepare your shipment for back home since I am always shipping cradles and other parts here in the states, Canada, Mexico and Europe from a small box to a large pallet. I have attached several HiRes pix of the 87 cradle I just pulled yesterday. The cradle at this point in time has just been degreased, power washed and inspected prior to sending it out for sandblasting. I am willing to sell this cradle as it presently sits for less than my normal refurbed cradles if you'd like. If you let me know what other Fiero parts you are in need of I'd be glad to go through what I have and send you HiRes pix of those items as well, okay. I was extremely sorry to hear about all of the serious fires your country has been enduring recently and I hope that it is well on it's road to recovery, especially all of the poor little animals (Kola's are my favorite). I hope to hear from you shortly and I sincerely hope that this pandemic ends in time for you to come to the states and visit your family. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

LarryH (LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM)
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/87- Fiero%20Engine%20Cradle-b.JPG[/img][img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/La rry%2520Hubbert/Pix-11-09-18%20059.JPG[/img]
Mike in Sydney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry, Check your PM's.

------------------
Mike in Sydney

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock