84-86 isolation relay by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 03-02-2020 07:43 PM
Replies: 4 (487 views)
Last post by: pontiacfierokid1985 on 03-11-2020 10:17 PM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anybody selling the dang isolation relay for the 84-86 fiero headlight harness I just rebuilt my gen 1’s and now the isolation relay has failed 🤦‍♂️
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman has a kit that replaces the isolation relay and the headlight bucket relays.
TT Slick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TT SlickSend a Private Message to TT SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought one and it works great! Don't search, do you really wanna
buy something that might not work. Just my 2 cents.
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ended up getting one from rodney and I finally have flip up headlights again. So much cheaper then getting a gen 2 harness. Wish I knew this on all my older fieros I had lol. I use to swap over to the gen 2 harness spending crazy money on the harness but now that I know that about the isolation relay he makes ill get his from now on. I don’t mind the gen 1 it’s actually a easy system to understand

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock