WTB Koni shocks? by kevin
Started on: 03-01-2020 10:11 AM
Replies: 6 (275 views)
Last post by: REDLINE on 03-11-2020 09:42 AM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
I am only wondering? Does anybody want to sell their front Koni shocks? My ‘85 SE needs to augment it’s full polyurethane, and 1 inch sway bar, suspension with performance shocks?
Please let me know.
Cordially,
kevin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
Yes I understand; finding a set of Koni’s is difficult🤨. However, can anybody suggest a similar performance shock absorber? I do admit that I am a spirited driver. Therefore, what high performance shock do you recommend I get?
Cordially,
kevin
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KYBs are a crowd favorite. I have KYBs with coilovers on the rear of mine. They work really well. Additionally I have a front coilover system with QA1s and I have not had a problem with the much cheaper shock in the back.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 03-01-2020).]

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as I know Tony in MN has a pair of take-offs for sale. He posted them 2/10 on FB Marketplace. $125 plus shipping. Great guy!
REDLINE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2020 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDLINESend a Private Message to REDLINEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there is 1 set of front Koni shocks for 84-87 listed on Ebay right now if this are what you need:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ne...p2057872.m2749.l2649

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2020 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REDLINE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDLINESend a Private Message to REDLINEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently the Ebay seller is out of stock for 4 weeks.

"Hello, I'm sorry for this issue. Our warehouse just informed me that we were unable to ship out your order due to an inventory discrepancy. We have this item on order and can ship out your order in 4 weeks."

Looks like I'm paying up at Fierostore...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock