WTB: Drivers rear inner fender. by blazin'
Started on: 02-19-2020 09:48 PM
Replies: 3 (173 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 03-02-2020 07:53 PM
blazin'

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title says, needs to be for the GT body and hardware would be a bonus but not a necessity. Would definitely prefer local as the shipping would probably be gross. Not sure if there's any on here in Saskatchewan or not. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should think it may be helpful to know the year,and if you need the front or rear parts,or both.I do have two complete sets they are different.The rear part is the part with the more differences.I also think the front part is the same on most Fiero.I should also think most any inner fender can do the job with some reenforced rubber mat used in the right places.
blazin'

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

I should think it may be helpful to know the year,and if you need the front or rear parts,or both.I do have two complete sets they are different.The rear part is the part with the more differences.I also think the front part is the same on most Fiero.I should also think most any inner fender can do the job with some reenforced rubber mat used in the right places.

It's the driver's rear for an 88 GT.

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need, however I am not sure how to get them to you due to their size. I am not sure if they can be nested inside one another (they can) and then rolled tighter to fit in a smaller box (that is the big question) without damaging them when they are unrolled on your end. I will see what I can come up with on my end and try and see if it is feasible to do. Email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock