88 rear sway bar brackets by thelinsells
Started on: 02-15-2020 01:26 PM
Replies: 18 (803 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 07-06-2020 07:23 PM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 rear sway bar brackets. These connect the strut to the offset link.They do not tie the sway bar to the body.They are copies of the original forged units . They are made from heavy steel plate and are weld ups.All specs are as original.I made the first set because I could not find a set for my 84 with an 88 subframe.Recently I came across an original pair.Several people needed them .So I made some.The ones I made have been in place for over 50,000 miles.I think $50 USD,FOB is fair.They can be sent in small flat rate box, so shipping is $15.I have only made 10 pair but I can make more if needed.R.T.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 02-17-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you please post some pictures? I am trying to visualize what this part looks like
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes; I am going to post pix.Very soon
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you want pix you got pix. Three pix,bueties even part numbers
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some sets left
jasper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasperSend a Private Message to jasperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So these take the place of the sway bar link to the strut? Haven't been under the car (88 GT) but I know all the rubber parts connecting the sway bars to the body/shocks/struts are shot. I've seen pics on the site of zero lash links which I'm not going to use and am wondering if these provide the same result as a rigid link or if they would require a new set of rubber bushings between this part and the sway bar.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes; any parts store has all the rubber parts and links you need to make new all the rear sway bar requires.What the parts store doesn't have is the part that bolt on to the strut that holds sway bar end in place.That is what I am selling here.See pix at top
jasper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasperSend a Private Message to jasperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Understand, thanks
87GTLS4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTLS4Send a Private Message to 87GTLS4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM Sir
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2020 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a set. PM sent!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2020 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015
Pmt sent! Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2020 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my brackets & they look great!

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks that's good to hear.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another money maker would be the 84-87 to 88 upper relocate kit. the one that allows the early cars to use the 88 cradle.

Rob
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2020 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ten new sets made and on the shelf
fieroall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set. See your PM.
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

another money maker would be the 84-87 to 88 upper relocate kit. the one that allows the early cars to use the 88 cradle.

Rob

i have some being made right now. will put out a notice when i have them in my hot little hands and what the price will be
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrossum

804 posts
Member since Oct 2000

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Ten new sets made and on the shelf

i will take a pair. paypal address please?

------------------
87 coupe stroked 4 cyl, 5 speed

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thelinsells@cox.net It may be Aug before I can ship

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock