Audi V8 Fiero by engine man
Started on: 02-11-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 3 (469 views)
Last post by: engine man on 02-11-2020 09:18 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi i have decided to sell the A8 fiero to see pictures and info on the car you can go to my thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000150-53.html price is $9900 i have a ton of work in it but i would like to do some other things for now and step back away from fieros for a bit
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some picture this car has a 3 inch chop

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely a one of a kind Fiero! Good luck with the sale. Hopefully you don't regret it later down the road.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks and i can always build another but i will not give the car away it will need to sell close to this price as i have more than that invested never mind my labor this is off the market not for sale anymore i am keeping this car

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 04-09-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock