Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: 1987 GT, 6000 miles (yes, six thousand!), San Francisco Bay area CA $10K?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: 1987 GT, 6000 miles (yes, six thousand!), San Francisco Bay area CA $10K? by dremu
Started on: 02-07-2020 01:47 PM
Replies: 2 (164 views)
Last post by: Thunderstruck GT on 02-07-2020 02:17 PM
dremu

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuClick Here to Email dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm finding I just don't drive my baby so it's time to find someone else to take good care of her. Hoping that'll be a Pennocks person who understands what a Fiero is -- and isn't! -- and why this is a special car. I may be way off on price, so serious folks feel free to ping me and we'll talk about the car first, price later.

V6 auto. Second owner, ridiculously low miles, carefully maintained (such as it's needed, which isn't much), passes CA smog easily, original CA car so no rust, really! It's basically been garaged its whole life and it shows. Exterior and interior both are almost showroom new, no cracks on the dash,

It's almost unmolested; I've done a few things, almost all of which are easily reversed if you wanted it bone stock or to change things up to your own liking. Front is now Grand Am brakes (rears are stock, new lines for all four), and it has WCF electric power steering with an unobtrusive on-off switch. Rodney Dickman stainless vacuum lines. Double DIN radio with Bluetooth and nav and steering wheel control all the bells and whistles, new speakers. I kept the original dash fascia and radio if you want to switch back. Simple keyless entry unit. Rear spoiler off some Pontiac, painted to match. I've done fluids and filters and tuneup stuff, and the AC has been redone by a shop to R134. The turn signals are sequential (the "flux capacitor" box) but I can easily make them normal for you on request.) No sunroof or T-tops, but otherwise fairly loaded, ie tilt column, cruise, power locks/windows.

Best to contact me via email at dremu-at-yahoo.

[This message has been edited by dremu (edited 02-07-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have 88 rear wheels? Looks like they stand out from fender well more than stock? Very nice car, by the way.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 95
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'88 rear wheels are no different other than color. Fronts are totally different.

Nice car, interior held up extremely well in the California heat. The car obviously was stored well. I hope you have the stock radio. Too bad the tires and brakes were changed with only 6,000 miles.

Fair price for what it is.

Good luck with the sale.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-07-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock