WTB: Factory Subwoofer Enclouser by Phirewire
Started on: 01-21-2020 08:49 PM
Replies: 4 (330 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 03-02-2020 08:06 PM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a factory subwoofer enclouser, can have damage and don't need a speaker or wiring. I am looking to make a fiberglass mold of one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's one on a fiero i am pulling parts off of at the junkyard.

I'll see if i can figure out how to remove it and if it is in decent condition.

Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a truck placed right up against the passenger side door, i couldn't open it more than a few inches.

I'll let you know if I'm able to get it out later
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to pull that part for you. Send me a PM with your address and I could get you a price.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I just picked up a one owner 88 GT that has the complete factory sub woofer assembly in it from the factory. If interested please give me a chance to look it over and see what is involved in removing it since I am not really up on sound systems so I'm not entirely sure what I am looking at. Any pix you may have would be a great help to locate the parts you need in this car, okay. Thanks. LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock