Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Brand New OEM Rocker Panels for 88 Formula Fiero- Cheap!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Brand New OEM Rocker Panels for 88 Formula Fiero- Cheap! by Dennis LaGrua
Started on: 01-21-2020 11:10 AM
Replies: 8 (501 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 01-23-2020 10:54 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Set of Brand New 88 OEM Fiero Formula Rocker Panels. Brand New in the GM box Selling for a friend.
Only $100 for the pair Lowest price in the country.
Pick up only in Freehold, NJ.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-21-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And why will he not ship these? They're already in the GM box and GM shipped these to dealers all over the country.

I can understand the wheels, but these?

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-21-2020).]

Vicophine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

And why will he not ship these? They're already in the GM box and GM shipped these to dealers all over the country.

This, exactly.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Its not cost effective. Last time I sold a large package (door panels) I paid over $100 in shipping to Cali when I only charged $100 for the panels.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis... You're killing me.
420ponies

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis is correct on this shipping thing. I sent (2) sway bars and cost me $ 90.00 dollars from N.Y. state to S.C. insane prices to ship stuff now
StreetRod4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cost to ship heavy and or large items is prohibitive for a private individual. Businesses get a special rate but we do not. When you are dealing with Fiero parts sold at low prices the shipping quotes are often 2 x what the item sells for. The rocker panels would probably cost $125+ to ship and the post office may not even take items that long. The dealers get their parts in bulk shipments sometimes costing thousands from GM delivered on their own contracted route trucks and I don't believe that they even pay for delivery I always try to help but the shipping is an issue . I'll streamline what I have to sell in my next new post with smaller lighter items (maybe next month) and hopefully these can be attractive to the group. Just trying to explain the situation, not trying to be difficult.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dennis LaGrua

15145 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by StreetRod4:

Sent you a PM

SOLD- The buyer came in from Buffalo NY and picked up the new rocker panels today.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-25-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock