Fiero side panels & scoops by RandyAgee
Started on: 01-21-2020 12:36 AM
Replies: 5 (685 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 02-05-2020 04:02 PM
RandyAgee

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandyAgeeSend a Private Message to RandyAgeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a fellow in Australia making some really nice side pannels and scoops for the Fiero. The web site is no longer active. I really would appreciate any leades as to who might still be making these or where I can find a set.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randy... I don't think we've ever met, but it's nice to see you here.

That was "AusFiero" making those scoops. They are out of production, last I heard, and the molds were for sale.

You have maybe three current options.
1. Tedd Wilson (Sage on this forum) does the IMSA style side scoops that Fiero Warehouse used to sell. He does a couple of variations. sgwfiberglass AT gmail.com
2. Paul Angel http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/
3. V8 Archie's integrated rockers, if he's still doing them.

Fiero Fiberglass was making a set that was VERY similar to the ones that Aus was making, but they are no longer in production. Last I heard, HIS molds were for sale, too.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

RandyAgee

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandyAgeeSend a Private Message to RandyAgeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the reply. What I really want are the ones that appear to be NLA. I've been around since the "old days" starting back in the early 90's posting to the now defunct Fiero Forum. I wrote many tec conversion articles like the Grand Am brake conversion and authored the Fiero Fiction stories. Still kicking at 73 and owning Fieros. Hopefully getting around to doing a 3.8SC swap on an 88 Formula this summer. It is time to re-restore the car I've owned since 1990. Dam - that was 30 years ago! Again, thanks for the reply. All I can do is hope someone that has a set - preferably NOS - will come along.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They show up, here, from time to time. But they are getting few and far between.
Good luck.

By the way... I think I own one of those four fastback Formulas that "escaped" from GM, that I believe you wrote about.
(That was you... wasn't it?)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-26-2020).]

Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set which I pulled from a car at the junk yard.
Can post or PM better photos if interested
They do have some good ol Pacific Northwest Moss on them, but they should clean up ok.

I remember the grey one having a small chip in it, because it was never put on the car and i found it in the trunk, but could be filled in easily.

[This message has been edited by Oregon88 (edited 01-28-2020).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randy welcome back to Fiero discussion We haven't seen you active in this hobby for years. Carlisle MAFOA is still going very strong. Consider coming as its still the best and largest show in the Mid-Atlantic region. You can network there and gain info on where to find stashes of odd parts and good stuff

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock