I would like to get rid of a ton of Fiero Parts at HUGE DiSCOUNT by RandyD
Started on: 01-20-2020 06:53 PM
Replies: 4 (425 views)
Last post by: FieroJimmy on 01-22-2020 08:10 PM
RandyD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandyDSend a Private Message to RandyDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

My name is Randy and a while back I purchased 1984 Fiero that I was planning on parting out and selling on eBay. I have got super busy with work and starting a new business where I just don't have the time and would like to just get rid of them for a fraction of the price that everything worth.

Here are just some of the parts that I have.

Bumper
Driver side fender
Hood
Spare tires
Ground effects
Headlights
Taillights
Headlight wiring harness
Taillight wiring harness
Instrument cluster
Heating controls
etc.. and lots more

If you would be interested in taking all these parts please send me an email @ dtrinbox@gmail.com. I can get pictures of everything if you are interested.

Thanks
Randy
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you got the solid engine compartment side covers? The ones that became grills on the '85+. I'm looking for both sides, if you have them.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

Have you got the solid engine compartment side covers? The ones that became grills on the '85+. I'm looking for both sides, if you have them.

Hey FieroJimmy,
Last time I was at Frankie's Auto Parts outside Gettysburg, they had an '84. I do remember the solid vent covers being there. If you want me to investigate let me know. Just an excuse to wander through a junkyard.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Hey FieroJimmy,
Last time I was at Frankie's Auto Parts outside Gettysburg, they had an '84. I do remember the solid vent covers being there. If you want me to investigate let me know. Just an excuse to wander through a junkyard.

I was at Frankies a couple years ago and saw that Fiero. I was interested in the Sail Panels and he wanted an arm and a leg for the pair. I ask him were they plastic or glass and he said they were all plastic. They were actually glass and if he knew that he'd probably want both arms and legs.

Ironically I was within 4 miles of Frankies today on business and that's 2 hours from where I live.

Another yard "Prospect Used Auto Parts" not far from Frankies had 2 Fieros at the time but they were in a locked caged area to keep the vultures away. 1 coupe and 1 GT. Long gone now.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Hey FieroJimmy,

If you don't mind, that would be great. The Indy I recently got doesn't have any side covers at all.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock