LeMons SCCA Race Car by Racer_JT
Started on: 01-20-2020 09:10 AM
Replies: 9 (977 views)
Last post by: Steel on 06-29-2020 11:59 AM
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car was built to run SCCA and very very well built. I purchased the car in 2012 to run Le Mons races. I ran the car in 5 Le Mons races (Summit and CMP). It was by far one of the fastest cars each time (seriously)! Car has set now since 2015. It will need a new motor as the current one has a cracked blocked from freezing. It will run and drive as is for testing purposes.  Please feel free to ask any questions or for pix you want to see. This car was built RIGHT in the beginning by one of our best. Throw a new DOHC in it, a little clean up and have one of the fasted, best handling LeMons cars!

$3000

Delivery may be possbile

Early 3.4 DOHC (I have the timing tool)
5 Speed Getrag from Olds Achieva with HO Quad 4 (V6 bell-housing) Perfect gearing for the 3.4
Held Tubular wide track front end with coil-overs Koni shocks
Maxima struts with Koni internals coil-overs relocated a little inboard to allow wider wheels

Pix from back in the Race Days

Pix as it sits now.....

[This message has been edited by Racer_JT (edited 02-05-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So far away...
And I even have a brand new crate 3.4 as well!
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure getting the car to you can be arranged...... Heck I might would consider trailering it out to you for a cost????? My daughters are in Phoenix. I will be out there in a month or so. I could always drive instead of flying.
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. make me an offer......
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any more pics of the front suspension/shock setup?
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Craig71188

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Craig71188Send a Private Message to Craig71188Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So did this ever sell?
What year tub is it built on?
Any spares with car?
Weight?

I have no business looking, but....
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
darkhorizon now owns this fiero.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/143937.html
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I completely missed this thread.. congrats to DarkHorizon that's a cool Fiero to have to play with! Looks interesting, some weight reduction around the suspension.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock