Started on: 01-17-2020 10:03 AM
Replies: 16 (476 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 01-24-2020 06:29 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula or Later Notchback front Facias, Excellent condition (White) $30 each
CV axles V6 auto-Professionally rebuilt $50 takes the pair
Right front fender $25
Notchback tail light assemblies (no cracks) $40/pr
Dashboard Dk Gray (no splits or cracks) $50
Center console support frame no cracks (a very rare part) $75
Door Panels mixed $25 ea
ECM Units Mainly V6 - GM remanufactured in box $25
Notchback Air Grills Good used $20/pr.
Custom Carpeted Dash Cover- Black Color Brand New $25 (Fiero Stores Price is $39.95)

The prices are less than what these parts cost so no further reductions can be made

Prices for pick up in Neshanic, NJ Central/West NJ
If we were to ship any of the above the shipping cost would be high. FYI, I'll just take a few items; maybe $28 for the brake booster and large things like the console frame, door panels and fenders would be more than double the cost of the item.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 02-08-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jessesmith121

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, wish I was closer for pickup
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jessesmith121:

Dang, wish I was closer for pickup

Regretfully we don't have very much time to box up and ship everything right now so I guess this stuff is best suited to Fiero owners from NJ and Eastern. PA. Not getting out of the hobby. Just way overstocked.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-17-2020).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dennis,
Looking at a few things you have but I also need a few more to make the trip worth while, do you happen to have a LF fender, front smooth markers, and possibly the front bumper upper mounting bracket for the bumpers you are selling.

Thanks
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Hey Dennis,
Looking at a few things you have but I also need a few more to make the trip worth while, do you happen to have a LF fender, front smooth markers, and possibly the front bumper upper mounting bracket for the bumpers you are selling.

Thanks

Believe that we have the front markers but not LF front fender or bracket. If our price is right I guess that I can ship the markers to you.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good prices. Wish I weren't 800 miles away.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Believe that we have the front markers but not LF front fender or bracket. If our price is right I guess that I can ship the markers to you.

I'll just have to plan to come down in the next week or 2, I want the formula front bumper, markers, booster, and maybe a set of tail lights.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

I'll just have to plan to come down in the next week or 2, I want the formula front bumper, markers, booster, and maybe a set of tail lights.

Come on over. The prices should be right.. We are about 1/2 hour drive from the PA border at New Hope. You can send me a PM for my cell phone no. and address.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dennis LaGrua

15143 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by Raydar:

Good prices. Wish I weren't 800 miles away.

The problem with shipping is time and cost. The big items can't obviously be shipped economically. The smaller items can and I do occasionally ship if it makes sense. The issue is also finding boxes. Last crossover pipe shipped out; the box (at Walmart) cost $4.00 and the shipping was $16.00. Luckily it was an 88 crossover so the value was there. The objective is to offer a shipping cost far less than the cost of the parts. I'll probably revise the post to offer shipping on the smaller items only..

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a rear (white) fascia for an '88 Formula?

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Do you have a rear (white) fascia for an '88 Formula?

Front only. $30

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

PFF
System Bot
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you email me a pic or two of the carpet? jstup301@gmail.com. Perfect excuse to go to the city.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Can you email me a pic or two of the carpet? jstup301@gmail.com. Perfect excuse to go to the city.

The carpet is all rolled up, brand new in its original box. It cost $160 and its a molded carpet like the OEM was, not sewn together. I'd hate to unroll it as it might not go back in the box easily but I'll see what I can do.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The carpet is all rolled up, brand new in its original box. It cost $160 and its a molded carpet like the OEM was, not sewn together. I'd hate to unroll it as it might not go back in the box easily but I'll see what I can do.

All good! Thanks for the pictures! Now I gotta see when I can get out that way. Are you travelling west into PA at all any time soon?
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dennis where are you located in N J and if you know about how far are you from NYC. I would like to go and shop probably next Monday /27

Best Regars

Emilio D

------------------
Emilio

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EmilioD:

Hi Dennis where are you located in N J and if you know about how far are you from NYC. I would like to go and shop probably next Monday /27

Best Regards

Emilio D

Emilio: Located in Neshanic Station, NJ in Western Hillsborough Township. Assuming you don't get lost or hit heavy traffic on the way, when I used to make that trip it took me 1:15 one way. Its about 65 miles. The trip would be down on the Henry Hudson Pkwy, across the GW bridge, to RT 80 W to 287S to 202S and then there's a few back roads. Mostly a highway drive except for the last 2 miles. Send me a PM on what you might need so that you don't come without finding what you need. Got tons of stuff here cheap but its been selling fast of late.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-25-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock