WTB: LQ1 Exhaust Crossover by Rick Vanderpool
Started on: 01-16-2020 12:35 PM
Replies: 5 (197 views)
Last post by: Rick Vanderpool on 02-03-2020 05:10 PM
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm putting together a 3.4l DOHC LQ1 engine to swap into my 88 Formula and I need a crossover exhaust pipe. If you have one you would be willing to sell please PM me price.
Thank you,
Rick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't had my second cup of coffee just yet, but you're looking for a stock Fiero V6 crossover pipe?
Rick Vanderpool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I'm looking for a crossover from a 3.4l DOHC v6 from an early 90s GM. Monte Carlo Z34 for example.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, that's what I was thinking. Last time I was at a local yard they had a Lumina Z34. I'll have to run back by and see if it's still there.
Rick Vanderpool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be great. PM me your info when you find out and I'll send you my address.
Rick Vanderpool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found 1 at my local Pull-a-Part yard. Thanks for your offer.
Rick

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock