NEED AN 88 GT 120 mph SPEEDO/TACH CLUSTER by tomsablon
Started on: 01-12-2020 09:15 AM
Replies: 7 (225 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 01-17-2020 09:09 PM
tomsablon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any sellers have a cluster with or with out the pod cover? I have a spare pod cover. I'd be great if there anyone has a pod and custer in the light tan to match my interior. tom@yesyesinc.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2020 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi there, since you stated β€œ88” I would assume it would be Beachwood color, not tan?... and your looking for the instrument main housing and the auxiliary gauge housing? Sorry, it’s unclear to me what you are asking for, but either way, I have both the instrument housing complete and the aux gauges from an β€˜88 GT in great shape.

Crasian
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2020 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes ; I have a 120mph speedo cluster.I would like to get $75 USD Paypal plus $40 freight to northeren neighbor (or is it neighbour).This is for the speedo cluster only,doses not include the cover.R.T.
tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2020 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theinsells, do you have pics? you can post hear or on my email. tom@yesyesinc.com
tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2020 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tomsablon

411 posts
Member since Feb 2009
craisian, do you have pics? you could post hear or send to tom@yesyesinc.com
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I assume now that you got the pix we can resume our talk R.T. And I also have the covers in various colors.And I have the two colors of gray in flexible spray paint that are right on color match.How can I help you . R.T.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 01-13-2020).]

tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2020 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes . i put a check in the mail. thank you for the sale.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look for package Tuesday.USPS.Thank you for the order. R.T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock