WTB: 15' or 16' Wheels by Pontiac Fan 89
Started on: 01-06-2020 12:40 PM
Replies: 9 (363 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 02-15-2020 12:21 AM
Pontiac Fan 89

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2020 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac Fan 89Send a Private Message to Pontiac Fan 89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to upgrade from my 14 inch wheels on my 1986 Fiero SE.
Looking for Fiero GT/Formula 15 inch wheels or Beretta/Corsica 15 to 16 inch wheels.
I'm interested in buying or trading, I have a complete set of 80's 15 inch Trans Am Crosslace wheels i'm trying to get rid of.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a set of Beretta's in teal, let me get pics/check size. Rick
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick Morehouse

311 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Well Sir; This machine won't let me post pics, says I must be logged in to post pics. I have the 15" Berreta's, a set of 15" Fiero lace, a set of 16" Dodge Daytona's w/caps, a set of 15" X 61/2" custom ICW Racing spoke wheels & a set of last gen Bonneville fwd 16" lace. Got pics, just can't send 'em(this sucks). Help? Rick
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick- Do a post for the pics but don't post them at first- just words....Post it.....Then "Edit" that post and you can then put the pictures in.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have these Beretta GTZ rims
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I f you are posting pics from a phone, log in first and then go to the topic and post a reply. If you go directly to the topic and log in after pressing post reply, on my phone anyway it will tell you that you must be logged in and not post your picture.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I screwed up, posted on Spadesluck post, my error. Let me try; 15" Chevy Berretta set in good shape w/center caps around, then the Dodge 16" fwd set w/ center caps, good shape. Then the black spoke wheels w/center caps, 15" X 6.5", also fit 90's caddy, then a set of stock 15" lace fiero's, last are 90's Bonneville fwd 16" lace. Did not mean to cross post.[img]//images.fiero.nl/userimages/Rick%2520Morehouse /fiero%20wheels%20018.JPG[/img][img]//images.fiero.nl/use rimages/Rick%2520Morehouse/fiero%20wheels%20016.JPG[/img]

[This message has been edited by Rick Morehouse (edited 01-08-2020).]

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2020 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't mean to over post. Wish I could delete.
Pontiac Fan 89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac Fan 89Send a Private Message to Pontiac Fan 89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, sorry for the late response, I've been caught up with school and work, I forgot about my own post!

Awesome, you have tons of wheel options Rick! Should I PM you for prices/location?

Spadesluck, the wheels you have are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm assuming I should send you a PM for price/location as well?
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pontiac Fan 89:

Hey, sorry for the late response, I've been caught up with school and work, I forgot about my own post!

Awesome, you have tons of wheel options Rick! Should I PM you for prices/location?

Spadesluck, the wheels you have are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm assuming I should send you a PM for price/location as well?

I still got them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock