Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Muffler or Exhaust for 88 GT (located in Knoxville, TN)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Muffler or Exhaust for 88 GT (located in Knoxville, TN) by pelensky
Started on: 12-05-2019 10:28 AM
Replies: 3 (225 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 12-27-2019 11:13 PM
pelensky

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2019 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pelenskySend a Private Message to pelenskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to buy a used muffler or exhaust for 88 GT in or near Knoxville TN. Please feel free to call me at 865 296 2115.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2019 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are going to have a problem with that due to age and size. I know, I've been looking for a nice set up for quite a few years now.

There was an NOS muffler on Evil Bay last week that may still be there. Not cheap though. Something like $400.00.

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 12-05-2019).]

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2019 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI, Not near you however not that far either. I have a complete GT exhaust system with a good cat and mufflers, no thin spots in the pipes, all the retainer springs and brackets with or without the exhaust tips. This just came out of an 88 with approximately 100k miles on it and it has always been a Florida car. Prefer not to ship however I can as it is large and bulky and will have to go on a pallet. I am open to a decent offer (no low balls) for it in the $200 plus dollar range, so make me an offer and we can go from there. If you are interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks and have a great Holiday.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2019 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

[B]Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

You are going to have a problem with that due to age and size. I know, I've been looking for a nice set up for quite a few years now.

There was an NOS muffler on Evil Bay last week that may still be there. Not cheap though. Something like $400.00.

Good luck!

Really 400$ for an 88V6 exhaust is cheap...if I would of seen it, which I did not...I would of bought it.

I never seen the muffler part ever sold without the pipes.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock