1986 Fiero SE by REDLINE
Started on: 11-26-2019 03:02 PM
Replies: 2 (371 views)
Last post by: REDLINE on 12-19-2019 12:36 PM
REDLINE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2019 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDLINESend a Private Message to REDLINEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE V6 that is in the same condition as the '86 GT that just sold on BaT for $11,500 but it's an auto with only 12,500 miles. Same Sterling silver with black lower trim and every option except power mirrors. Aero nose and rear wing. Car is all original and never seen rain or snow that I am aware of. The only non factory stock items on it now are a set of Eibach Sportline 1.5” lowering springs and new $1500 17" ? rims/Pirelli Cinturato tires with less than 500 miles on them. All fluids recently changed and new belts this summer. AC works perfect and car runs like brand new. Factory Monsoon CD radio with eq. New Optima red battery also. I have the original set of factory rims that came on it with decent Goodyear tires on them also. Car was in a collection and it's been kept covered inside at all times with battery tender since I have owned it. Clear Florida title in my name with owners and service manuels and a full Carfax report.

Other than 2 small cracks in the passenger outside dew wipe and some very slight surface rust? on the back two factory exhaust clamps, there isn't a mark on it. All windows are perfect and move and seal fine. Interior is gray with cloth and is as good as it gets. Original floor mats have been covered with the plastic ones and never seen footwear imo. Sunroof is perfect with no leaks and headliner is great. All gauges, switches and lights work as new.

I purchased the car a few years ago to build my AD355 Berlinetta but just couldn't come to grips with cutting up such a perfect condition survivor even though it would be what one would want to start with imo. I've been looking for another donor in the meantime but recently found a 355 Spyder 3800SC that was already built and went with that.

I have acquired a lot of oem Ferrari parts including oem Ferrari 360 starfish rims with new Michelin tires, super sport chrome exhaust, lights, badges, trim, latches, locks, glass windows, front grill and a few boxes of oem Ferrari parts all for the 355 build. The remote lock/unlock and the auto headlight kit for the Fiero from PFF members, carbon fiber headliner, Held coil over kit, suspension parts, brake adapters, cables, labels etc. Well over $5000 in just build parts new/used and aftermarket. The AD355 body kit has all the pieces except the mirrors. Those did not come with the kit. I think it's about 15+ nice silver gel coated pieces in all. There is more stuff that I am sure I haven’t mentioned as the stuff is all over my house!

The car and all build parts are located at my house in Valrico, Fl and the body kit is located just west of downtown Tampa at my business address. If anyone is interested in the car and/or the complete AD355 Berlinetta kit, I am selling everything I have for the build. I would really like to sell everything as a package but would be willing to separate the car from the kit/parts. I am asking $12,000 for everything as a package or $7500 firm for the Fiero and $5000 firm for the AD355 kit/wheels and all build parts. (There is a set of just the exact same Ferrari rims on Ebay right now for $3300 without the new Michelin Pilot tires!) I don’t really want to separate the kit and parts as one would need them for the build anyways and some of these parts are hard to find and expensive! I would need $2500 for just the complete body kit. $2000 for the wheels and $2000 for all the parts.

This is the first listing here of any of this stuff and will be also posting it on Mad Mech too. I am willing to work with any serious buyers on the price’s but the $7500 car price is FIRM. It’s worth every penny for the condition and mileage. It drives like new! I just took it out the other day to top off the gas and air in the tires and two people were amazed at it. It still turns heads at 33 years old! I can send any pics and video via email and/or text. I can be reached via PM, email at: todd_tamco@yahoo.com or cell: 813-278-0098. No calls before 9am or after 6pm please.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Todd (Redline)

p.s. I forgot what the rim brand is that are on the car but will update when I have a chance to look later this evening.

[This message has been edited by REDLINE (edited 12-03-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
REDLINE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2019 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDLINESend a Private Message to REDLINEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rims are Andros Spec K in solid silver color.
REDLINE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDLINESend a Private Message to REDLINEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock