Gauge Modules and ash trays by thelinsells
Started on: 11-22-2019 12:50 PM
Replies: 5 (497 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 12-07-2019 10:15 AM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several gauge modules and ash trays available.

Pic 1
three fiero gauges and one fiero benical with sunbird gauge pack installed but not completed all with pigtails and plugs the advantage with the sunbird gauges is that they are compatible with late model computers and trans outputs.
Pic 2
Ashtray doors left and right,springs also $5 each
Pic 3
Bottom side of ashtrays $5 each
Pic 4
Top side of ashtrays please note the numbers and only one has a crush plate

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 11-24-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is the Sunbird cluster functional? plug and play? thanks!
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive never seen that dash . i need more info on this. i never seen a fiero with a dash like that one in the pic.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2019 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That set of gauges is from a sunbird.The vin of the donor and the year are on the unit.They are compatible with late model trans and computers.R.T.
edfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the guts are from 92-93 era Sunbird. However very curious how much work it would be to make it function in a Stock Fiero.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your in luck.G.M. wiring color codes have been in force from the fifties .I f you are careful and label the wires as you remove them it all works together.I did an 89 gran am gauge system into my 84 se. Not a real big deal for a ham fist like me.Again if your doing a engine / trams swap you would need to do something to interface with the new outputs.This would work with no mods.R.T. The idea here is that all the fitting is done.You will need to make a face plate,but the heavy lifting is done.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 12-07-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock