Anyone Need a Door? by AndrewTHG
Started on: 11-17-2019 12:41 PM
Replies: 2 (176 views)
Last post by: AndrewTHG on 11-25-2019 06:46 AM
AndrewTHG

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2019 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, probably should have put this with my other posts and wrapped it into one, but it came apart at different times and now I have the door off too. Drivers side, maroon 87 GT. Skin only, it has a chunk that broke off from when my dad backed out of the garage with the door open. Caught on the bricks and took a piece out. I got a new door so I don't need this one anymore. I have the piece too, and it fits right back in place, would need some glue and paint touchup, but other than that is in great shape, I had to take the attachment points off it for my new door so it won't have them either. Let me know if you want pics! Need this gone ASAP too. Make me an offer! I don't really need much for it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need one for a project, but im in canada
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2019 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up giving this up along with all my other stuff. Best of luck in finding one though. Took me about a year to get exactly the one I needed, but they're out there.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock