Started on: 11-09-2019 08:29 PM
Replies: 0 (305 views)
Last post by: SLOWnSTEADY on 11-09-2019 08:29 PM
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just picked these up a couple months ago as I was planning a swap this winter. I've found something else I'd like to pursue but only if I can sell these first.

The Fiero has something like 80k miles on it. Its red, paint is pretty faded, no damage though. Interior isn't great but is all there. T-top glass is good, don't appear to leak, have keys and bags for em. I think all the original stuff is under the front bonnet and there are a couple manuals in there too. It's an automatic transmission, guy I got it from said it spun a rod bearing. I planned to swap it so I never bothered looking into it. Clean title

GTP is rough as hell but runs and drives well. It has a valve cover gasket leak on the front and no exhaust but I ran it around the block and drove it on/off the trailer. Ran strong and shifted smooth, don't recall the exact mileage but i can check. No title but I can give you the guys info I got it from. It is registered to his name/address, I did verify that. He was going to get a duplicate title for me but I didnt care as I was just pulling the drivetrain.

Located in Urbana, Iowa. I think $1800 obo for the pair seems fair. I'll get pics if there's interest.

[This message has been edited by SLOWnSTEADY (edited 11-16-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock