Started on: 11-08-2019 09:36 PM
Replies: 4 (463 views)
Last post by: RandomTask on 11-10-2019 12:47 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AS I have been in the Fiero world for nearly 33 years, it time for me to downsize. The 87 GT has been kept stock has no rust with a 5 speed manual with Mr. Mikes cloth interior. AM/FM CD player rebuilt .

The 88 has gold wheels, a crate 3.4L V6 installed by Twin Lakes auto about 20 years ago (70,000 miles on the engine) a four speed auto also no rust with Mr. Mikes leather interior

The 88 IMSA coupe was built by V8 Archie in 1999. It has a ZZ4 350 CI V8, 5 speed manual, whale tail, AM/FM/ 10 CD changer.

Also a set of NOS GT sail panels, a clean set of GT tail lights with all the tabs and slight delamination, a big brake system I got from Rodney and never installed, a white GT nose, it was new in 1997, but I took it off and installed another nose with a chin spoiler on the 88. Many, many NOS parts still in boxes, as well as other used parts on the shelves. Also a set of 88 GT wheels (gold) restored by Wheels America in 2017

The cars have been stored inside since I moved to Florida in 2003.

I'd like everything gone at once.

contact lfdwheeler@bellsouth.net for more information.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent. Also, I'd be curious which one of those cars was your favorite and why.

john
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 87 GT because I bought it new. I have driven it all over the US, from Maine, to Florida to Pikes Peak and places in between.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best to you and yours.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock