Frame by 32Ford
Started on: 11-06-2019 02:35 PM
Replies: 16 (609 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 12-27-2019 10:25 PM
32Ford

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a 1988 frame for a Pontiac Fiero.
Send email to 84indy@gmail.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have a complete 1988 Fiero GT chassis available here in Elfers, FL 34680. No Rust, no accidents, no damage. Complete Front and Rear Suspensions also available. Lontact me directly at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thank You.
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just need the rear frame, All of the other components are like new on the one I have. What is your asking price for the frame?
Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located? I probably have what you need
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in Westminster Md
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, 32Ford!

Terminology for the Fiero is a bit different from other cars.

Fiero guys would call what you need "the rear cradle".

It carries the drivetrain, suspension and exhaust.

32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been around Fieros for a long time I know the terms, by GM's standards it is still considered a frame. I am NOT new just renamed!
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several 88 rear cradles (frames if you prefer) available here in Elfers, FL 34680 if you are interested. They are all rust free and cleaned ready to go. Contact me directly at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for pix, prices and shipping info. Thanks.
Shade Tree Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you taking about space frame or cradle?
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REAR CRADLE
Shade Tree Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 4 cyl notch I'm going to get rid of I like to sell the whole car cradle looks good best I can tell in md close to bel air
PFF
System Bot
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
price???
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM returned
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 32Ford:

I have been around Fieros for a long time I know the terms, by GM's standards it is still considered a frame. I am NOT new just renamed!

'Scuse me....
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shade Tree I sent you a PM did you receive it?
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2019 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2019 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever get the 88 rear cradle you were after? The reason I ask is that after I sold the last batch I have since acquired several additional 88 GT and Formula cradles, which have all been cleaned and inspected, then will be going out to be sandblasted for final clean up and re-inspection, before getting a light coat of spray paint for protection and then being strapped to a pallet ready for shipment to customers. If you didn't find an 88 cradle I would be more than happy to let you have one of these just email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Thank you.

LarryH

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock