WTB 87 fiero getrag transmission by CrazyDragn
Started on: 11-03-2019 02:38 PM
Replies: 11 (414 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 12-12-2019 06:44 AM
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a getrag transmission. My 3800na keeps breaking the shaft in the Isuzu. So Tim to beef up a little more.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2019 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM’s replied
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Some one surely has one. Somewhere.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have one out of an 88 GT here in Elfers, FL 34680. It has about 110K miles on it and shifts fine before removal from the car for a 3.8SC conversion. Shipping may be the problem as it is a bit on the heavy side and the shipping companies tell me that they'd want it on a pallet or in a wooden crate either of which I'd have to build. Let me know your interest via email at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM that way I can send you HiRes pix of the trans, okay. Thanks and have a great day.

LarryH
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just parted out my Fiero, which had a 5-speed Getrag gearbox. It's a FWD unit, rebuilt by ManTrans, with about 25k miles on it (since the rebuild). It has the FWD adapter kit from Rodney Dickman. So it's plug-n-play in a Fiero. The engine, gearbox, and cradle are still assembled, but I'll be breaking them apart soon.

I'm in Central Florida. To ship it to you, I'll have to put in on a pallet. If you're interested, I can get a quote.

Side note: I also have urethane tranny and motor mounts from Rodney Dickman, if you're interested.
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I just parted out my Fiero, which had a 5-speed Getrag gearbox. It's a FWD unit, rebuilt by ManTrans, with about 25k miles on it (since the rebuild). It has the FWD adapter kit from Rodney Dickman. So it's plug-n-play in a Fiero. The engine, gearbox, and cradle are still assembled, but I'll be breaking them apart soon.

I'm in Central Florida. To ship it to you, I'll have to put in on a pallet. If you're interested, I can get a quote.

Side note: I also have urethane tranny and motor mounts from Rodney Dickman, if you're interested.

PM sent
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CrazyDragn

1400 posts
Member since Aug 2009

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi,

I have one out of an 88 GT here in Elfers, FL 34680. It has about 110K miles on it and shifts fine before removal from the car for a 3.8SC conversion. Shipping may be the problem as it is a bit on the heavy side and the shipping companies tell me that they'd want it on a pallet or in a wooden crate either of which I'd have to build. Let me know your interest via email at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM that way I can send you HiRes pix of the trans, okay. Thanks and have a great day.

LarryH

Email sent
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one that just came up on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Po...F&LH_ItemCondition=4

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

Bump. Some one surely has one. Somewhere.

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock