1988 Fiero Formula T-Top on Craig's List, $1500 by NoLimits
Started on: 09-28-2019 11:51 AM
Replies: 3 (1120 views)
Last post by: NoLimits on 11-16-2019 02:46 PM
NoLimits

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2019 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoLimitsSend a Private Message to NoLimitsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling my 1988 Fiero Formula T-top project car and many other Fiero parts including a few SBC items, F23 mounts, and kit car stuff. I am adding items on a daily basis and dropping prices every week. I MUST downsize. Mostly 84-87 body parts but I have a few 88 items. No sail panels or taillights for FB GT. Location is MN zip 55330.

https://minneapolis.craigsl...-top/6987197098.html

When responding via CL please mention PFF and included your user name. For all other items not listed, I will monitor this post and PMs at least 2-3 times a week. For uncommon items please consider including a picture or link to what you need along with a detailed description and "approximate" price or value. Discount to bulk buys. I will prioritize these request first (Time/Money). However no request is too small.

Darin in MN

[This message has been edited by NoLimits (edited 09-28-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Darin,

You will probably get more action if you post more pictures and more facts (miles on car, miles on 3.4, how does it run, how long sitting, who did the swap, etc.)

John

[This message has been edited by Notorio (edited 10-03-2019).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars that advertise "need to be towed out" don't usually bring much more than the salvage value. OK, add a couple of hundred for the T top. My advise would be to get the engine running to get your price. If it has been sitting a long time, you may need to drain the tank . Good luck selling.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

NoLimits

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoLimitsSend a Private Message to NoLimitsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock