Started on: 09-20-2019 10:21 AM
Replies: 60 (3124 views)
Last post by: NightMare Cruiser on 05-14-2023 11:03 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone please post a pic with these installed? I am curious as to how they look
IP: Logged
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still available? If so need PayPal Info so I can send money. Thanks. LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM
Mct2green

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mct2greenSend a Private Message to Mct2greenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to check the replies after I posted this question! Still have any available?
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go... I’m no photographer LOL

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 01-03-2020).]

Jeffiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2020 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffieroSend a Private Message to JeffieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent thanks
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MRBLUE87 Do you still have a set of these lens left? I would defiantly like a set if you do.
PM sent Most likely more that one had a little trouble.

[This message has been edited by Imnuts (edited 02-07-2020).]

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI MRBLUE87 informed me that there is no more sets of lens available. Has anyone run across a replacement turn signal assembly that is close enough in size that could be used?
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRBLUE87:

I have about sixty NOS sets of these remaining. $35.00 plus shipping per set (left & right)

PM sent
nrabbott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nrabbottSend a Private Message to nrabbottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have about sixty NOS sets of these remaining. $35.00 plus shipping per set (left & right)

Do you have any clear front park light lenses left? I can be reached at nabbott@centinel.ca. Thanks.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the moment I have 8 complete and matching sets of the stock Amber Turn signals Lenses and Housings from Fiero GT's and I was wondering if anyone knows if these can be converted over to the clear lens versions?
If so I can use 2 sets for myself and 2 sets for several of my Fiero friends and I would make the others available to those that also want them. Now as I continue to unpack everything from my recent move over to my new workshop I may even find more units since I started with only 3 sets (see attached pix). I even have good original mounting brackets if needed.

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

At the moment I have 8 complete and matching sets of the stock Amber Turn signals Lenses and Housings from Fiero GT's and I was wondering if anyone knows if these can be converted over to the clear lens versions?
If so I can use 2 sets for myself and 2 sets for several of my Fiero friends and I would make the others available to those that also want them. Now as I continue to unpack everything from my recent move over to my new workshop I may even find more units since I started with only 3 sets (see attached pix). I even have good original mounting brackets if needed.

The easiest way to would just to take the amber portion off (carefully) and replace it with a piece of fitted plexiglass. Now it will not have the look of the other set but really should not be a problem.
PFF
System Bot
Curtisk1060

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why TFS quit selling these, although the ones they sold did not hold up well. I got around that by pre gluing the edges with clear epoxy before installing them as the lenses would pop off, probably glue/adhesive quality issues. However, there seems to be a decent market for these so why not bring them back??
SickFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SickFiero86Send a Private Message to SickFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

I don't understand why TFS quit selling these, although the ones they sold did not hold up well. I got around that by pre gluing the edges with clear epoxy before installing them as the lenses would pop off, probably glue/adhesive quality issues. However, there seems to be a decent market for these so why not bring them back??

When btr did the deal with fiero store it was for 300 sets to be made. When btr closed there were approximately 60-80 left. So there wasn't a huge demand so that's why they never made them again. Took awhile to gain money back im sure. Sounded like 300 sets was the minimum order for fiero store to make them. And I doubt there are 300 people that want them. Hence why I bought 6 sets before they closed.
Skullyz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyzClick Here to visit Skullyz's HomePageSend a Private Message to SkullyzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have happen to have any sets left. Just looking for one set. Sent you a pm earlier today.
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I get 2 set of clear front markers from you my email is thesmigla@gmail.com I have pay pal

------------------
1987 FIERO GT CHOP TOP
1987 FIERO GT 5spd
Corvette C7 Z06
2012 Porsche Panamera 4
Toyota Tunda Crewmax Platnium modded

88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2021 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still have any left?

------------------
Pat Jones

Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2021 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I'd like 2 sets please.

PM sent

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

George P Wood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something like this might work from amazon. It looks a little small, but still night not look bad, probably could be made to work.

These turn signal lights might be a good fit without too much work from amazon. I didn't search, but you could probably find only the turn signals for sale.

George P Wood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

George P Wood

124 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Try searching for Crown Automotive RT28010 Clear Corner & Turn Signal Lens Kit for 87-93 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Don't have time to figure image links and all doesn't seem to work like it should.
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can find them, Try looking at the euro version of the turn signals for the 1st gen MR2. In Australia, you're supposed to have clear running lights and coloured turn signals.. I use switchback LEDs and clear lenses in one of my cars and would like to get as set of these for the other. BTW, I popped off the clear lens and then epoxied it back on to the housing. The original glue was worthless. One lens came off while I was installing it.

[This message has been edited by Mike in Sydney (edited 07-06-2021).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set!
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave