Started on: 08-28-2019 11:58 PM
Replies: 8 (331 views)
Last post by: Jocksoft on 09-12-2019 03:48 AM
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The genesis of this part can be seen here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098951.html

My car is an 88, these brackets are designed to fit on the 88 Fiero. Can someone with an 84-87 fiero let me know if the brackets are the same or different than these. Thanks

Coolant tube clamps are available from the Fiero Store but nobody was reproducing the A/C and heater tube retainer brackets. So after making a set for myself, I have decided to make more and offer them for sale. These are the brackets that hold the A/C lines and heater tubes to the underside of the car along side the fuel tank. The original part is just painted steel and can rust away til there's nothing left holding the line in place.

They come as a set of four brackets and are available in either galvanized steel or stainless steel.

Prices are $23 shipped for the galvanized steel version or $28 shipped for the stainless steel version.

Galvanized clips look like this:

The Stainless steel ones look like this:

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 08-29-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pre-88 brackets are different.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2019 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested! PM sent!
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much total shipped to E1G 5V1, Canada.

PayPal ready...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always love to support members who innovate and keep our Fieros running.

I'll take a SS set if the stainless is a 300 series (304 / 316). Send me a PM, PayPal ready.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Material is #304 brushed stainless.

PM sent
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2019 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of the SS brackets.

PM sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be bringing these to Fierorama this weekend. Let me know if you're going to be there and would like a set so I can make sure I bring enough.
Jocksoft

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JocksoftSend a Private Message to JocksoftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi there.

I sent you a PM.

David

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock