Started on: 08-11-2019 11:31 PM
Replies: 8 (264 views)
Last post by: johnt671 on 08-23-2019 03:29 PM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2019 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a solid driver side vent cover that came on the 84 Fiero. Good or better condition. It's for a project and I'd rather modify a spare then to chance ruining the one I already have. Ship-zip is 19320

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might have one, I'll look in the garage tomorrow. It's in good shape if I remember right, but the paint is shot. I'll let you know tomorrow. If I have it you can have it for the shipping cost.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have both sides if previous post dosen,t have one. Let me know
RT

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

I might have one, I'll look in the garage tomorrow. It's in good shape if I remember right, but the paint is shot. I'll let you know tomorrow. If I have it you can have it for the shipping cost.

That sounds great!! Thanks.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by paced84:

I have both sides if previous post dosen,t have one. Let me know
RT

pace84, I'll let you know either way. Thanks

Spoon

------------------

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2019 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked for it but couldn't find it. Sorry. I'm almost positive I have one, but no clue where it is.
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2019 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

I looked for it but couldn't find it. Sorry. I'm almost positive I have one, but no clue where it is.

Okay, thanks for trying. I have another lead to check on.

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2019 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paced84 had the panel I was looking for.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Spoon

------------------

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2019 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see you found one. I just found mine today way behind some other stuff. I posted this because I want the world to know that, in spite of her best efforts, my wife hasn't driven me totally crazy yet.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock