Engine/Wiring Harness/Exhaust for sale by AndrewTHG
Started on: 07-29-2019 06:58 PM
Replies: 12 (892 views)
Last post by: AndrewTHG on 11-25-2019 07:40 AM
AndrewTHG

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2019 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 Pontiac Fiero engine out of an 87 GT with ~78,000 miles when pulled. Ran perfect and have a video showing it running. Clutch was gone, and I decided that while swapping the clutch, it was the perfect time to swap the engine. Also comes with the exhaust and complete wiring harness that has not been cut in any way. Could plug it in and run it right away. Located in Madison Heights, MI. Must pick up. $900

See pics at: https://detroit.craigslist....iero/6945224179.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2019 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump bump. Dropped to $600 for all of it. Low mileage engine. Come get it! Just sitting in my garage collecting dust. Also have the rear strut assemblies I am looking to get rid of as well since I switched to coilovers.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2019 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a shame these deals are never in a close proximity to me.....
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2019 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this on Craiglist (local for me) and was tempted, but I already have an engine/transmission I want to use for my swap. Bump from a local enthusiast! Looks clean!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2019 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Vicophine! Yeah I have to say, I was pretty hesitant to take that engine out just because it ran so well and I was jumping into the unknown with my 3800. Needless to say the 3800 has been worth it so far, save for a few hiccups here and there. But I am just hoping that someone on here could use this and wants to come get it all. It's just taking up space and really has all it needs to run. Plus, the exhaust is dangling from my rafters and if I hit my head on it one more time it might meet my sawzall......
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump! Still for sale Someone come get it all!
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sell just the harness?

------------------
Currently looking for another Fiero build...
14 Camaro ZL1
14 Silverado Z71
04 Duramax
86 Turbo GT 5 speed
88 coupe SBC

AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I am really trying to just sell it all as a package deal.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2019 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Someone make me a reasonable offer and come grab these things! I'm at double digits in the number of close calls I've had to smacking my head off the exhaust hanging from my rafters.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! I really don't want to end up scrapping this stuff, given the condition it is in. Shoot me offers, I suppose I can sell separately if nobody needs the whole kit and kaboodle.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump bump Still looking for a home! Would be willing to separate the harness/exhasut/engine, although I'll make a good deal to anyone that wants it all.
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need it all gone ASAP! Someone make a reasonable offer
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2019 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold! No more hitting my head on the exhaust! Woo!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock