87 Choptop project by GODFATHER
Started on: 07-15-2019 03:20 PM
Replies: 9 (506 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 07-19-2019 10:55 AM
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to life changes I'm selling my 87 choptop project. Included is V8 Archies lexan and glass door glass, V8 Archies widebody kit (not installed). Car has V8 Archies lambo door hinges installed. Car has sat for 5 years. Local pick up only, will not separate anything. Email or pm me for pics or questions. $2500 Firm
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll get pics and reply to pm's by the end of the day
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2019 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, looking forward to getting the car in Saturday per our agreement at your stated price of 2500.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a great Deal, wish I would have seen this post earlier
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bluwolf:

That's a great Deal, wish I would have seen this post earlier

Someone here decided to spoil the deal because he backed out saying someone offered about 3500. And he wanted me to break the agreement and renegotiate. Now he says he isn't selling.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's sad when somebody will not honor the deal they 1st made....

Originally posted by sourmash:

Someone here decided to spoil the deal because he backed out saying someone offered about 3500. And he wanted me to break the agreement and renegotiate. Now he says he isn't selling.

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is that Ban Hammer???

------------------
Currently looking for another Fiero build...
14 Camaro ZL1
14 Silverado Z71
04 Duramax
86 Turbo GT 5 speed
88 coupe SBC

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2019 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And on the person who sleazed in to someone else's dealings, too. It shouldn't be hard to spot the person in this community when they show up with the things they cherry picked.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock