84-87 cradle needed asap by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 07-14-2019 03:49 PM
Replies: 7 (203 views)
Last post by: Billhayner on 07-16-2019 08:57 PM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for what the title says need a cradle badly. Im located in new bedford ma 02740 i know shipping would be a crazy amount so would love to pick it up here in new england if anyone got one let me know fbodyta88@gmail.com is my email or pm here thanks a-lot.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Billhayner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BillhaynerSend a Private Message to BillhaynerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one fully dressed I just dropped out of an 86se this past weekend. I won’t have time to tear it down until Sunday at some point but if you wanted to come give me a hand with it I’m sure we could get it done rather quickly. I’m located in Stillwater,ny. $150 and it’s all yours buddy. If you’re interested shoot me an email at billhayner@rocketmail.com.
pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ehhhhh to far man that would be a hike for me im sorry bud even though i need one bad right now thanks for replying though ill keep you posted on it
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stillwater, NY is only 214 miles from New Bedford...Less than 4 hour drive- I don't think you'll get one closer.......now-n-days....especially in good shape!

There is an 86 at Sam's pull-a-part in Worcester, MA...But it's been there since January.......you could try calling them and see if it still has the subframe...But remember, you need one that is not rusted to death......Here in CA you find them all the time with very little rust, but back there.......
Billhayner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BillhaynerSend a Private Message to BillhaynerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know dude. If you don’t want it I’m not going to start tearing it apart yet. It’s easier to move the motor and tranny around on that than separated on the floor.
Billhayner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BillhaynerSend a Private Message to BillhaynerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Billhayner

37 posts
Member since Oct 2018
Let me know dude. If you don’t want it I’m not going to start tearing it apart yet. It’s easier to move the motor and tranny around on that than separated on the floor.
pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a private message i would like to get pictures before i go drive up there. Im definitely interested in it and will take the drive up this weekend please reply back asap and we can discuss on meeting up

Originally posted by Billhayner:

Billhayner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BillhaynerSend a Private Message to BillhaynerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replies.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock