Wtb - 86 fuel tank by FieroJonney
Started on: 07-14-2019 01:08 PM
Replies: 7 (155 views)
Last post by: Division006 on 07-16-2019 12:16 AM
FieroJonney

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I'm looking for a fuel tank for my 86 gt. Preferably something that is in good working condition. Thanks

I replaced the fuel pump and when the straps were removed from the tank it made holes.

-Jon
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one you can buy for $100.But ,if I may,an 88 is larger and will slide right in the same hole.Freight would be a killer from here,R.T.
FieroJonney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm any idea what shipping would cost to 48323? Thanks.
FieroJonney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroJonney

143 posts
Member since Jun 2009
double post

[This message has been edited by FieroJonney (edited 07-14-2019).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fastenal,they ship store to store,and cheap.But still something like $50 to $75.Fiero factory may be able to help.R.T.
FieroJonney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What condition is the tank in? There's a fastenal close to me. Never heard of them. Cool! I contacted tff. We'll see what they say. Thanks for the help thelinsells
Division006

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Division006Send a Private Message to Division006Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look bromhide, go to www.car-part.com. Search for your tank. no1 is going to do it for you. Then whats going to happen after that ( phonedawgs will prolly read this so like i do agree in Greenbay Packers they're my fav team ! i miss Cowboys vs Greenbay pre 1999 all those games were badass as a mofo ) so like whats going to happen after you search under that site like me and phonedawgs will most likely recommend then like move to forums if no1 has a tank after that. Anyways start with RockAuto.com etc and then like move on this site if you still can't find what your looking for on car part. The junkyard dude is going to go, " so like i can't send just the sender i can only send the whole tank >< ) your job is to convince him you need all that **** but the tank is going to be insane shipping ><
Division006

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Division006Send a Private Message to Division006Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Division006

60 posts
Member since Apr 2016
Good luck bromhide that is some shiat i've never heard of. Get back to me if you need help.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock