1987-88 headlight motor/ wiring conversion, gen 1 to gen 2 by Crasian
Started on: 06-26-2019 04:11 PM
Replies: 13 (458 views)
Last post by: GMann20 on 09-01-2019 08:13 PM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2019 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete conversion kit for the older Fieros with the gen 1 headlights. What I have is the complete front engine wiring harness (only what is needed to upgrade), the headlight module, 2 brand new Fiero Store motors, and the two proper actuating arms and motor bolts, everything you will need to change the gen 1 headlight system to gen 2. I purchased these from a forum member parting out an ‘87. I have not tested the module but was told it as working just before removal. $200+ shipping. PM me for pics. Would rather not ship outside the U.S. The motors alone are over $200

-Crasian

*$200 + shipping

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 06-30-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not in the market, but a plug for your post. $250 for a complete Gen 1 to Gen 2 headlight system is a great price.
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2019 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TGIF bump...
-Crasian
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2019 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one?? 😐 Man, when I needed these it was a pain to find and I had to source it from a couple of members..new price $200+shipping. The motors were more than that alone.

-Crasian
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi

Maybe I miss something but original price 200$ plus shipping.....last post new price 200$ plus shipping what is new?
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2019 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was asking $250. I changed the price on original post as to not confuse the amount.. so $200 it is

-Crasian
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2019 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unsolicited bump for a great buy. Anyone with a Gen 1 headlight system should snap this up. First time you start trying to work through all the stuff that can, and will, go wrong with the older system you'll regret passing on this deal. I've already done my swap from Gen 1 so not in the market, but this is the way to go.
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See pm sent with an offer, please.

Gary
Mann

------------------
G L Mann CHICAGO ILLINOIS

GMann20

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
offer made. Waiting for acceptance thru the forum pages.
Thanks, David
Gary Mann
Waiting for your PayPal account info. Thanks very much.

------------------

GMann20

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GMann20

129 posts
Member since Feb 2017
Sent P I F thru PapPal.
Gary

------------------

Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the payment. Thanks Gary!

-Crasian
PFF
System Bot
GMann20

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrived this evening. Thanks. Now to the mechanic we go. Not inspected yet. Hopefully this week sometime.
Gary

------------------

GMann20

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent balance of shipping fee. Thanks

------------------

GMann20

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update:
Still, have not opened the box. My mechanic had an operation on his hands.
Keeping the faith
Gary

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay