Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  For Sale: F1F low profile headlight kit - complete with 4 hella lamps and harness

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For Sale: F1F low profile headlight kit - complete with 4 hella lamps and harness by Eau_Rouge
Started on: 06-11-2019 09:53 PM
Replies: 5 (603 views)
Last post by: Eau_Rouge on 06-17-2019 09:38 PM
Eau_Rouge

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2019 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This kit was never installed and is new as was shipped to me. This is a complete kit which includes the headlight buckets, four new hella lamps, adjuster screws and all necessary wiring needed to install and make this kit functional. Price is $400 USD for everything. Shipping and applicable import duties are the buyers responsibility. As can be seen, all four lamps have never been installed. Pics of the headlight buckets coming soon.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Eau_Rouge (edited 06-13-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated with pics of lamps, wiring and adjuster screws. Pics of buckets shortly.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might consider adding a picture from the forum of a finished conversion or two. Newer members won't know what this looks like when done (or might be not sufficiently motivated by your sales pitch to go look them up.)
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious to know which version of buckets these are. From my reading, there are at least 3 generations.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested in knowing the diameter(s) of the lights... it looks like two of them are 90mm and two are 60mm? Was there even a bucket for that setup?

Or is it just an optical illusion and they are all the same diameter?

I am definitely interested depending on the diameter info!
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the interest but these have been sold.

[This message has been edited by Eau_Rouge (edited 06-17-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock