Started on: 05-29-2019 06:56 PM
Replies: 17 (1148 views)
Last post by: RCR on 06-02-2019 09:54 AM
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don passed away last fall and I was asked to help with the estate sale. Don owned 4 Fiero's and a kit car in pieces.

This is a car built by Jon Langer for his personal car. It has a roll cage, tap shift enabled transmission and a turbocharges NorthStar power plant.

1986 GT with a Automodia Convertible top (need some work) 4 cylinder car

Roadster Year unknown 84, 85, 86 no top condition unknown.

Kit car body on a pre 88 chassis NorthStar powered

This kit looks to be a 308 body kit was unable to unpack it. There are interior pieces for this kit and a tail light unit for it.

Don's family plans on having a estate sale in 2 weeks, however the majority of the Fiero people from the Northwest will be at the Fierofest that weekend.

If you have interest in any of the vehicles please let me know I can get more info on the if needed.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really sorry to hear about Don's passing. I remember seeing his original post months ago and it's sad he's gone and this is what's left of a Fiero owner.

I'd be curious about that red Fiero. I'm working on a Northstar swap myself...
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about Dratts... My condolences.... I remember his threads at Madmechanics.

FWIW, on the kit pieces, that is a 355 nose, fenders and hood in the one pic outside. Dratts had it advertised as an AD355 spyder. The pic of the hood appears to be another 355, not 308.

Looking at some of the posts at MM, he was selling an Amida interior at one point. Is that the interior you have now? Worth good coin if it is.

Good luck with the sale.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 05-29-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2019 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don had a very extensive collection of Fiero parts. Some rare stuff also.

As he was preparing to pass, he offered a Held Motorsports Kit for an 87 GT.

I know that there is an Automoda kit complete in a box somewhere on the property.

The silver car is a cut up roadster that will need a lot.

The red car is a special piece. I cannot recall the builders name atm, but it is a turboed Northstar beast. Has not been on the road in nearly a dozen years now.

I did not see the orange Murcie'? If it is still available, it is a pretty sweet build by the OP. A turboed LS.

There is a lot more that is more than likely buried amongst the collection that Don had. A monumental task, but there is gold in the pile folks.

Don had a great heart.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-01-2019).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2019 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a pm
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2019 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the Amida interior stuff as well.

Regards ,
Joe
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2019 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was talking to Don before his passing about the Automoda Kit ... do you know if this kit is available ..

Thx

Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Fieroking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to try and get back over and see what I can find. The place is a mess with stuff piled every where.

Joe Sokol

------------------
www.fieroking.com

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1986 GT with a Automodia Convertible top (need some work) 4 cylinder car -- interested in this car. Are they planning on doing an estate sale auction or ebay it all.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interested in the red car and the orange car. Are you looking for a private sale? Ebay? Thanks
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2019 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: I have no interests in this process other than to help. Dratts passing was a sad tragedy. He was a Fiero enthusiast like no other.

Joe will know a lot more than I, but it is a daunting task for any person to sift through the land looking specifically for Fiero parts. The lot Don lived upon is large, weeded, holds one large barn filled to the brim with any and all thing manufactured by man, several areas where various things are kept, trailers, cars, vans, wheels, fencing, wood piles, and what you would picture as a hoarder spread out over several acres.

I know only that he absolutely loved his Grandchildren. I wish his family the best.
PFF
System Bot
85GTL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GTL67Send a Private Message to 85GTL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the red car. pm me please
Fieroking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The persons controlling the sale are

Rob and Sonya Gordon
sonya8228@gmail.com
or phone: 415-419-9303

I will try and get over to the lot to try and find other items.

Joe Sokol

------------------
www.fieroking.com

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like Don liked the N* engines and there are some good project cars on that property. If they haven't been driven in a dozen years, cylinders not fogged with oil and stored outside I would question if the cylinder walls are sound. Probably need to start off by draining the tank, changing the oil, cleaning the injectors and oiling the cylinders. If the executors sell the cars as is, then the prices may be low
The ragtop is a nice rare car. Provided it has an underframe, I'll bet that it sells quickly.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the looks of the nose and hood, I'd say the kit might be a 348.
Where are the cars located?

Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 06-01-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2019 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spokane Valley, WA is where the cars and parts are located.

The red car was stored inside for the duration in a proper storage unit. I would imagine that it has only sat outside for a short period of time. Many go fast parts on this car. Bought and stored.

Craigslist ad.. More pics...

https://spokane.craigslist....sale/6901502996.html

https://spokane.craigslist....tons/6889538145.html

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-01-2019).]

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Spokane Valley, WA is where the cars and parts are located.

The red car was stored inside for the duration in a proper storage unit. I would imagine that it has only sat outside for a short period of time. Many go fast parts on this car. Bought and stored.

Craigslist ad.. More pics...

https://spokane.craigslist....sale/6901502996.html

https://spokane.craigslist....tons/6889538145.html

Thanks, sad to hear about Dratts. I remember the Turbo Nstar from the Fiero addiction days when I was first learning about 4.9s.
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

From the looks of the nose and hood, I'd say the kit might be a 348.
Where are the cars located?

Joe

Pretty sure it's an AD 355.

Bob

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay