1986 Fiero SE For Sale by Knight Rider
Started on: 05-19-2019 08:00 PM
Replies: 14 (576 views)
Last post by: Knight Rider on 06-08-2019 08:07 PM
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD.

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 06-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDuke - PM sent
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Knight Rider

418 posts
Member since Jul 2001
tshark PM sent
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tntcary PM sent
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2000 miles away or I would be parking it in the back yard today.
Good luck with the sale
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - A/C now working
middle age kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for middle age kidSend a Private Message to middle age kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. How many miles? Would you consider help loading as I would have to have it shipped? I'm in Virginia but would have it shipped to Tampa as I am relocating.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mileage is 92369. Am sending an additional PM to you.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this price I thought I would have sold this by now. Have only had one person come look at it. I have repaired all of the mechanical issues. Oil sender, steering column, exhaust leak, topped off the AC Freon charge.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Knight Rider

418 posts
Member since Jul 2001
middle age kid. PM sent
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight Rider:

At this price I thought I would have sold this by now. Have only had one person come look at it. I have repaired all of the mechanical issues. Oil sender, steering column, exhaust leak, topped off the AC Freon charge.

I looked at it. No issue with the price, although perhaps that was the perception. Had the cash on me, and brought a vehicle capable of towing a Fiero (if needed), as well as a second driver. It just wasn't quite what I was looking for. I wanted to get it home, take some pictures, and drive it while my Fiero is out. Some areas of which I wanted to take pictures were no longer stock. I had already known about the oil pressure sender upgrade, and obviously the brakes. The ticking sound has likely been fixed as an exhaust leak. I either made a really stupid decision by walking, or not. However, apparently I was the first to go look. Usually, someone beats me to it.

Anyway, the vehicle is almost certainly worth the asking price. I almost wanted to test drive on a curvy road at speed, to see how the aftermarket tires and brakes handled, but the steering column was loose at that time. I was basically looking to buy pics of a stock engine bay, Gen 1 headlight system, certain items in the interior, and a few other things, AND then drive that Fiero for a few months, after which time I would no longer have a parking spot for it. The timing of this vehicle being for sale couldn't have been better, and certainly the distance was reasonable. The first criteria, however, was the pictures. The engine bay is no longer stock. I already have a non-stock engine bay.

Anyway, hopefully the seller's time was not for nothing. I got to hear the exhaust rumble on his Fiero (which sounds better than mine, somehow), so my time wasn't for nothing. Honestly, I was very tempted to buy this Fiero, anyway, and am still on the fence.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the kind words. It would be tough to find a daily driver that is 32 years old an had 3 owners to have a completely stock engine bay. This car is ment to be a good fun to drive daily driver. I have priced it as such. If it had not been for the oil leak happening so late in the fall/early winter I would still be driving it.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock