FS '87 GT 3.5/3.9 Swap Project with F-40 6 Speed by FieroNate
Started on: 05-19-2019 02:18 PM
Replies: 0 (186 views)
Last post by: FieroNate on 05-19-2019 02:18 PM
FieroNate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNateClick Here to visit FieroNate's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroNateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am listing my 87 GT 3.5/3.9 F-40 6 speed project for sale.

I haven't had time to make any progress on this project in a few years and have decided to see if anyone is interested in it.

Up for sale is an '87 project car that has an approximately 60% complete 3.5/3.9L swap with an F-40.

I have most of the parts required to finish the swap. I am including the following:

1987 Fiero GT. Car was Maroon and gray. Originally had gray interior with gray seats. It was repainted in 2004 to be 50th anniversary Corvette red. The paint probably needs a little TLC and touch up in areas.

3.5L Engine from an Impala
3.9L 17K Mile LZG engine (engine is disassembled, but I have all the parts). The engine was to be turbo'd but never was finished.
F-40 0 mile transmission
Pontiac G6 axle and axle extension (GM OEM)
5 X 110 rear wheel bearings with bearing spacer shims to mate the G6 axles to 1990 Grand Prix Axles.
17 X 7.5" American Racing wheels with 5 X 100 $ 5 X 110 bolt patterns (fits both stock fiero and the 1990 Grand Prix bolt pattern).
West Coast Fiero Custom F-40 mounts to locate the F-40 in the right position for the F-40 + LZ9 / LZG 3.5/3.9L
All wiring for the E38 ECU.
Stainless mandrel bends for the exhaust system.
Stainless header flanges
AC manifolds and fittings
Shift cables for the F-40

The car was complete with a 3.4 L engine when I started the swap and I will include all the parts I have to put it back together.

I would like to sell everything at once and would be willing to discuss transporting everything.

Please e-mail me at fieronate@gmail.com for any inquiries.

[This message has been edited by FieroNate (edited 05-19-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock