1987 Fiero Gt Part out! by bry2an
Started on: 05-12-2019 05:57 PM
Replies: 11 (430 views)
Last post by: 88Fingers on 05-19-2019 09:05 AM
bry2an

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So change of plans! Fiero is being parted out. Cant get the title (ownership) so im going to strip and part out. Car is being taking apart as of now. Little info on it

1987 fiero gt
5 speed getrag
power windows,power locks
hard top(no sunroof)
factory 15" wheels
aftermarket 17" wheels
gry interior
1/4 glass no good
taillights no good( 1 cracked other delam)
has newer clutch kit
100,000kms(60,000 miles)
hasn't been on the road in 14 years

also have a 1987 fiero Se I parted out as well. still have parts from that as well

I can text pictures as I cant remember how to load them
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In florida all you need to get a title is about $200 and a billof sale for a car over 30 years old.Do you have an old car law in the far north?
bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No we don't have that law here. If you don't have the title your **** out of luck! I don't even remember the guys name and he moved to BC last year
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant you do a history search on car which will give you the owners name
nrabbott

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nrabbottSend a Private Message to nrabbottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you in Nova Scotia? I am in St. John's NL. What kind of condition is the tank in? I am looking for a larger one that is not too rusty. What are the bottoms of the doors like? Would I be able to get some pictures? I am building an 87 GT.
bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nrabbott I have 2 gas tanks here. Someone is looking at one Thursday and the other is still in (under) the car. I have 4 doors total. All is excellent. both have power windows and 1 set has power locks as well. I should have any part you need to restore your fiero
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Bry2an, what condition is the Getrag in? Are you able to remove it and ship it to Ontario? If so, what $$$ you need for this? Thank you.
bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88fingers, someone is coming Thursday to look at a few parts. the tranny is one of them. I never drove the car so i'm unsure of the tranny. it only has 100,000kms on it. The car has been stored the past 13 years.It did have a new clutch kit put in and has less than 1000kms on it. I did move the car forward and backward with no problem. But the engine wasn't running good enough to drive it. It shifted fine and the cables and shifter are good. I was asking $250 or 350 for complete auto to speed swap. As for shipping I have no idea but I could find out if the other guy backs out
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bry, thank you for that. I can't ask much more. Let me know as I am looking to rebuild a decent Getrag for my '88 GT that will be entered in the Targa Newfoundland Race so that I can just do a swap out and then rebuild the one that comes out as it has 155K Kilometers on it. Good to have a spare! Will add a new clutch and LSD as well. Thank you again.....Fred W
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bry, still have the Getrag or did it sell last Thursday?....Fred W
bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88fingers, sorry for the delay. I was busy the past few days. The getrag is sold sorry
PFF
System Bot
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bry, okay, thanks for letting me know anyways. I will keep looking.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock