Looking for 1988 fiero suspension complete set up by TheFieroKid
Started on: 05-11-2019 01:27 PM
Replies: 5 (292 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 06-08-2019 10:17 PM
TheFieroKid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFieroKidSend a Private Message to TheFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wrecked my Fiero on my way home right after I bought the thing. I am looking to buy a whole frot suspension set up from a 1988 fiero, preferably with WS6 springs, but without is still good for me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch!
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you can't find one locally, let me know and I may be able to help.

There is an 88 GT parts car near me that I have been thinking of buying. I recently acquired a complete 88 front suspension, so I won't need 2 of them, but if we share the cost to buy the parts car, I can bring down a suspension for you during my next visit to Windsor/Detroit area.

Hopefully you can find something closer to home, but if not, let me know. Do you need any other pieces for it? I would assume rad supports, front bumper are also shot? Also, if you need a complete front suspension, make sure the car is still worth fixing. Fieros are really not as rare as people say, and may make more sense to look for a car that is not heavily damaged than put a lot of time and effort into rebuilding one if the frame is bent to hell

Peter
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just went through this hunt. It was not bad but I did have to wait to find one close to me (to save on shipping). Patience is indeed a virtue. I could have gotten a better deal if I held out till I found a non running 88 parts Fiero ( like my stupid self sold a few years ago).

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:
Do you need any other pieces for it? I would assume rad supports, front bumper are also shot? Also, if you need a complete front suspension, make sure the car is still worth fixing.

What did happen ? It can help us help you, and, more importantly, we will be able to tell you which parts off your soon to be old suspension should be kept (or sold to offset your expense).

TheFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFieroKidSend a Private Message to TheFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not know if the image actually will show up, but the damage doesn’t LOOK that bad now that I have it cleaned up, but as history has shown us, looks can be deceiving
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I have 2 entire 88 GT front suspension set-ups. One is out of the car and sitting inside my worlkshop and the other is still in an 88GT that I am starting to part out. I am in New Port Richey, FL 34652 and I can ship through Fastenal if you are interested. Neither of these GT's have ever been in an accident and there is no rust. If you send me your direct email address I'd be glad to send you Hi-Res pix of both units. My direct email address is LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Thank you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock