Aus Fiero Side Scoops and Trim by ccfiero350
Started on: 05-09-2019 12:17 PM
Replies: 12 (1057 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 03-22-2021 05:17 PM
ccfiero350

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2019 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought these way back when he was still making them, never installed them. It took about 3 months and 2 tries to get them shipped to Texas. One scoops door jam trim did get busted in the shipping but is an easy fiberglass fix. They really update the look of any fiero.

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price? You can email if you'd like: sgwfiberglass@gmail.com

HAGO!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2019 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Price? You can email if you'd like: sgwfiberglass@gmail.com

HAGO!

Mold time
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMing
G.I.GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G.I.GTSend a Private Message to G.I.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will pay more than you're offered just so I can make molds for whoever wants parts. don't mean to be "cut throat" but there needs to be someone reproducing these types of parts for the Fiero community!
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amen brother!!!!!!
-Crasian
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crasian

241 posts
Member since Mar 2018
Argh! Double post again

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 05-10-2019).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G.I.GT:

I will pay more than you're offered just so I can make molds for whoever wants parts. don't mean to be "cut throat" but there needs to be someone reproducing these types of parts for the Fiero community!

Yes, and Sage has already offered to do that very thing. He’s been offering fiberglass parts for the community for years now.
GDC88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GDC88Send a Private Message to GDC88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My vote? Sell them to Sage.

And Sage.....contact us ASAP when we can all get our hands on them.

Greg
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the asking price?? I've seen these go for crazy prices on ebay. Good luck with the sale!

not for nothing but I've got a set of those as well as matching hood scoop squirrelled away in my garage. Wasn't planning on selling but could borrow them to somebody to splash molds....for a fee of course.

JOHNSALAS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOHNSALASSend a Private Message to JOHNSALASEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anything ever come from these?
PFF
System Bot
ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they have been sold.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JOHNSALAS:

Did anything ever come from these?

John, a new member from Belgium has started producing something very similar based on the Fiero Fiberglass molds.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/079101.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-22-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock