Refurbished GT Tail Lamps listed on ebay by gtoformula
Started on: 05-08-2019 12:31 PM
Replies: 2 (597 views)
Last post by: tshark on 05-10-2019 09:39 PM
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2019 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set of my refurbished tail lamps. I've sold several sets and ones that are perfect go for $750-$800. These both had small cracks (one in each) that I sealed with a very thin viscosity super glue so that they would not spread later. The cracks are very difficult to see ... you really need to know where they are and only show in the right light. All sanded down and sprayed with acrylic urethane clear coat after spraying the black areas (that show delamination). They will never show delamination as those areas are covered in black. Listing price is $299 due to the small imperfections. ebay listing ends Sunday evening.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

My apologies for the poor photography.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2019 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look beautiful, great job with the refurbishing and polishing on them!
I would think they would sell quickly and the new owners will be happy to have them!

------------------
pat moody

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. Nice ceiling fan, face, hands, camera, etc. I can make out some beautifully finished GT tail lights behind that mirror finish.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock