Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 3.8sc. no rust, runs great, 90k on motor.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 3.8sc. no rust, runs great, 90k on motor. by ttt123
Started on: 05-06-2019 08:44 AM
Replies: 8 (739 views)
Last post by: ttt123 on 06-12-2019 11:26 AM
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just not doing anything with this car. my wife wants a cayman so we can enjoy the track days together instead of her just watching me in the 911 so this fiero is on the chopping block.

I'v had it for a while now and its just sitting in my garage.

90k on motor, no rust, after market rear bumper, shorty bullets to N1 mufflers exhaust, new tires. car runs great and would be a fun car for someone who will enjoy it.

Asking $4300, located in lapeer mi. more then happy to help load it if you need it shipped. I had it shipped to me from New York and it cost $580 for shipping just to give you an idea.

Thanks

https://flint.craigslist.or...d-no/6882448286.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$4300 or possibly trade for something sporty like a bmw, audi, Camaro, mustang... etc. something else fun.

My 2009 Hyundai Elantra is pretty fun ...
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

My 2009 Hyundai Elantra is pretty fun ...

umm.... lol not so much lol
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Series I, II, or III drivetrain? I assume the transmission is the 4t65 that originally came mated to the engine so it will also have 90k miles? Factory brakes or upgraded?

Can you post more pictures? Mostly any cosmetic issues, the trunk corners, taillight condition, this aftermarket bumper, radiator support under the hood, etc.

I'm interested, but also debating over whether I'd risk driving it to Oklahoma or just have it transported.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2019 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Series I, II, or III drivetrain? I assume the transmission is the 4t65 that originally came mated to the engine so it will also have 90k miles? Factory brakes or upgraded?

Can you post more pictures? Mostly any cosmetic issues, the trunk corners, taillight condition, this aftermarket bumper, radiator support under the hood, etc.

I'm interested, but also debating over whether I'd risk driving it to Oklahoma or just have it transported.

series 2, auto trans (original/mileage) factory brakes, cosmetically.. it needs a paint job. the fiberglass around the sunroof is worn and needs to be fixed. I pulled off the side skirts and started cleaning it up for paint along with buying the aftermarket rear bumper and got it mounted. I also made the exhaust which sounds pretty good imo the tail lights are in good shape, I cut out the rear trunk and made it flat across instead of having the deep well in it. did this with my past 2 fieros and just liked it better. interior is dirty but everything works. corners are in good shape. Its a great platform and wasn't a project till it came to me, it was drivable. it still is drivable but I would have to put the seats back in and hook up the tail lights again.

only mechanical issue I can find is a drip now and then of trans fluid which I haven't looked into yet. I was going to fix it up and make a body kit for it and throw a wild color on it like the Porsche but I just don't have time, lost interest and now my wife wants a cayman so we can do the track days together so I'm done with it.

I do have another motor with $5k worth of go fast parts and machine work that I was going to throw into the car or swap into my 911 that I have for sell on craigslist as well. but that would be a separate sell. xp cam, tall stack intercooler, ls springs... all the stuff you would buy for it from zzp. I had an adaptor plate made up to mount the 3.8sc longitudinally to a Porsche boxster S stransmission(manual) for my 911. it could also be done in the fiero if you wanted. that stuff would be another $6k if anyone was interested. comes with all motor stuff, adaptor plate, and low mileage transmission.

Pictures... I gave trying to post to this site a few years ago . I can never get it to work so if you want pics email me and I can send them to you.

briandocherty@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by ttt123 (edited 05-08-2019).]

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just add the pictures to the craigslist ad you already linked to. Folks on Craigslist will want more pictures as well anyway.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2019 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will do. probably tomorrow moring so I can take some fresh pics
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2019 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://flint.craigslist.or...d-no/6882448286.html

some more photos in the listing to show more of the car. everything works and can be put back on if wanted. I started pulling a few things off to get ready for painting and putting on the aftermarket rear bumper.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for the bump..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock