Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Headlights, tail light assemblies and a whole lot of other Fiero stuff

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Headlights, tail light assemblies and a whole lot of other Fiero stuff by blackrams
Started on: 04-12-2019 06:02 PM
Replies: 6 (376 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 04-30-2019 07:25 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2019 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title says, I've got a bunch of Fiero stuff I need to have in someone else's possession. Everything came from the different 88 notch backs I've owned. 19 total. The numbers listed are minimums. Here is a list of some of the items and there are more than this, I just have to get it all out of the attics of my shop.

Let's call this a Clearance Sale. Will consider all offers, buyers pay shipping.

Headlights assemblies: 5 to 10 sets, both right and left.
Headlight motors, at least 10 that I found.
Tail light assemblies, 4 to 8 sets, (at least)
Stock Formula Fiero wheels a couple of sets.
Aftermarket wheels, 16" two sets, Centerlines.
One set of stock wheels from an 88 Formula.
Two sets of never installed Rodney Dickman Wheel Bearings, still in the box.

As I find stuff, I'll post more information. I can not post pictures but will text pictures to any phone number.
This stuff is going so, make me a reasonable offer. All parts were in good condition and worth saving at the time but, I've reached my limit. Would rather see this go to someone in need but, it's going.

Had several inquiries, what I should have expected but didn't consider the trouble, effort and cost involved was everyone wanted to know shipping charges to (name a zip code). Well, the only way I know to get that cost is by taking the item to UPS or USPS. Way more trouble than I want to put into this. So, if anyone wants anything mentioned above, contact Joe Welch (olejoedad) in Michigan. He got 90% of it because he was willing to arrange for it to be picked up.

Rams
Frankfort, KY

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-28-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so that anyone interested can read the last paragraph above.

Have found more stuff I didn't remember having stored up in my shop attic. Joe (olejoedad) now has just about everything worth having.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-28-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Ron, I'll do my best to get these parts to people who love these crazy cars!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, I tried to respond to your PM, you have me blocked.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Danyel, I tried to respond to your PM, you have me blocked.

uuuuhhhh weird I don’t block anybody ... can ya retry THX
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just gave two A/C compressors off of 88 Formulas (2.8L) and an alternator (all good/usable) with three new sets of Fiero brake pads and numerous other parts I just found to my local scrapper. This stuff has to go. Didn't like doing that but, it is, what it is.

Rams.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock