Fiero Warehouse fibreglass side scoops by Eau_Rouge
Started on: 04-09-2019 04:49 PM
Replies: 8 (815 views)
Last post by: Eau_Rouge on 05-18-2019 10:05 PM
Eau_Rouge

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a set that I bought a few years ago but never installed. Both scoops are still in the white gel coat on the show side. Both pieces are pre-drilled. Local sale is preferred as this way the buyer can be absolutely sure of what he/she is getting. Price is US$300 or CAD$400. If these end up getting shipped, shipping will be at the buyer's expense. Located in Mississauga Ontario.

Updated with pics.

[This message has been edited by Eau_Rouge (edited 04-09-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I'm looking for a set of side scoops for one of my 88 GT's, however I am not familiar with the scoops you have for sale. Is it possible you can send me some pix to me by email at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com. I also have plenty of Fiero parts for sale mostly 88 GT's and Formula's should you need any. Thanks and have a great day.
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi,
I'm looking for a set of side scoops for one of my 88 GT's, however I am not familiar with the scoops you have for sale. Is it possible you can send me some pix to me by email at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com. I also have plenty of Fiero parts for sale mostly 88 GT's and Formula's should you need any. Thanks and have a great day.

Hi Larry, pics are now attached.

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMing...
Lostclearence

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostclearenceSend a Private Message to LostclearenceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did these sell?
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lostclearence:

Did these sell?

Still for sale. Price is firm.

Thanks
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM?
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock