87 Fiero GT part out - no motor or tranny by Madess
Started on: 04-02-2019 05:03 PM
Replies: 28 (1007 views)
Last post by: PhatMax on 09-01-2019 10:54 PM
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parting out an 87 GT I have had in the driveway for a while. I have not done anything with it. It has some good parts left if anyone needs anything. I will post pictures soon.

The tail lights are junk by the way.

[This message has been edited by Madess (edited 04-04-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have performance sound?

------------------
1999 Camaro Z28 B4C Heads Cam Intake Stall etc
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 331 R block S trim Intercooled
1988 MR2 SC Cammed,Pulley etc
1988 Corvette Cammed stalled bolt ons
1985 Fiero SE V6-Transgo,stall,K&N,cat EGR delete,Ported TB

Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, no performance sound.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the inside for the tail likes. are they good on the pair you have?

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think so, pm your email and I will send you pics of them, I also think I have another set, if you want them.
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tail light pieces of I have for sale.

Dragonfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for that TIAC lens only? Mine is shattered.

~PM sent

[This message has been edited by Dragonfish (edited 04-04-2019).]

KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the right front "fender".

Also can you post some pic of the interior for us to peruse?

Thanks
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for taillight housing. Not the reflectors or lenses.
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, got busy. I will reply to everyone Sunday or Monday.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the AC hose that runs from the compressor to the frame rail?
PFF
System Bot
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry all the engine and tranny are gone, including the a/c hoses.
Acroyer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AcroyerSend a Private Message to AcroyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, you're in Cinci!

Maybe I could swing by sometime and look at some parts (I live near King's Island). Would save the hassle of boxing and shipping stuff.

Mainly looking for the passenger-side rear window and maybe the steering wheel.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is it an 87 2.8 5 speed? I need the ecm if so
06GTO

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 06GTOSend a Private Message to 06GTOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it is a 5 speed, I could use the shifter surround plate.
Dragonfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to post some feedback, I received the parts I bought from Madess in exactly the condition he described in a timely manner. Honestly the parts are better than I had hoped for Thank you so much!
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this looks alot like my old 87GT 5 speed hard top that went to Cincinnati, mine was a 3.4L 5 speed with a truleo intake on it.Sold it to another guy named Matt. it also had 1988 beechwood tan interior in it. How much for the passenger side power mirror?

matthew
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for the roof skin shipped to oklahoma
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

this looks alot like my old 87GT 5 speed hard top that went to Cincinnati, mine was a 3.4L 5 speed with a truleo intake on it.Sold it to another guy named Matt. it also had 1988 beechwood tan interior in it. How much for the passenger side power mirror?

matthew

Yep, that is the car, this is Matt. How about 35$ shipped for the mirror? PM me if that is cool.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2019 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i actually found a power mirror in my basement from an indy pace car, i'll have to change the wiring plug to the newer style, but hopefully its a working mirror. (i had like 4 drivers side parts mirrors......) thats really awesome that my old fiero was still around. Is the drivetrain still running in another car?

matthew
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

i actually found a power mirror in my basement from an indy pace car, i'll have to change the wiring plug to the newer style, but hopefully its a working mirror. (i had like 4 drivers side parts mirrors......) thats really awesome that my old fiero was still around. Is the drivetrain still running in another car?

matthew

We actually used the drive train in our race car.

It is still here, if anyone needs parts.
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are the quarter windows? Any cracking or crazing? I only need the rear parts- don't care about the front 8-9 inches......(I made aluminum "B" pillar covers- Do a google search for "cvxjet fiero" and you will see pictures of what I did)
Akheron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkheronSend a Private Message to AkheronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the coolant tubes in good shape? I speaking out the ones that run under the kicker panels. I need both sides if they are in good condition and not leaking.
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2019 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email cvxjet.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2019 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Madess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2019 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
GreenPlatypus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2019 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenPlatypusSend a Private Message to GreenPlatypusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steering column? Column in my 88GT is destroyed

[This message has been edited by GreenPlatypus (edited 08-17-2019).]

PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2019 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How’s the driver side front fender ? Also in need of the two blocks under the front bumper that are bolted to the front member....not the long honeycomb one.
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you have the RH radiator baffle ? Has a part number 10021372 RH. Thanks !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock