Fieros for parts by jcinnc
Started on: 02-11-2019 12:04 AM
Replies: 8 (392 views)
Last post by: FastOwen2XLL on 02-14-2019 05:03 PM
jcinnc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jcinncSend a Private Message to jcinncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four Fiero's available for sale in SE North Carolina. All basically complete, been sitting for awhile. One Gt, automatic looks pretty good, some rough. . This one may be missing gas tank. As is, where is, $250 each. Would have to be picked up within a couple of weeks. I'm helping clean up an estate; they are available at time this was posted. Realize this is not much info, it's what I've got. Hate to see them crushed if anybody could use them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, $250 each! Some parts alone are more than that. Got any contact information?
jcinnc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jcinncSend a Private Message to jcinncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me. Looks like you're a long ways off and they need to be moved fairly quickly. I hope somebody steps up; I hate to send them to junkyard.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was asking contact information for others is all. I would not be able to make that drive for sure.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like some more info. I was just down in Tryon picking up an '88. Wouldn't be a thing to roll down there again.

Thanks,
madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any of them a 88? i'm in mt holly n/c .
jcinnc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jcinncSend a Private Message to jcinncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One 88, I'm taking that one. Best deal is prolly the GT. Actuall there is another GT running that has been stored inside. Not sure what they want for that one. I'll get some more info in the next day or so and get back to you. Love for somebody to take all but not a requirement.

[This message has been edited by jcinnc (edited 02-12-2019).]

donridenour3134

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donridenour3134Send a Private Message to donridenour3134Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone gets these and parts them out, I'd like a dash circuit board. Too far for me to come get one right now. Thanks!
FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you listed these 'for parts' does that mean that none of them have proper titles that can be transferred?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock