Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Turbo window scoops for sale, clear and tinted window option, brand new

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Turbo window scoops for sale, clear and tinted window option, brand new by Crasian
Started on: 02-09-2019 04:47 PM
Replies: 6 (769 views)
Last post by: Crasian on 03-17-2019 05:28 PM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to sell a set of reproduction “Fiero Store turbo scoops”. Comes with clear and tinted little windows. I purchased the only two sets available last year from a custom parts maker (he had a set on his Fiero and made molds). And now I am in desperate need of Fieroguru’s lateral relocation kit, ran out of funds and slow season, so here goes. They are new and need to be “fitted” but are really well made and solid. I’m asking $300 and shipping should be around $40-ish or so. I know it’s a lot of coin to ask.... pics will be coming shortly. Thanks for any interest

-Crasian
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First in line waiting for pics
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pics from seller Crasian.

Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pics. I hecka appreciate it. And now on to the scoops. They are a copy of the TFS scoops, and with that said, it has the same figment problem as the originals. I have read people complain about it. I had the right side modified, the lower part was extended so after trimming there won’t be a wierd gap. It does need some prep work and finishing before paint. I have both clear and tinted clear windows, they will need to be urethaned to stay. It’s a heavily built part, it’s not flimsy at all. $300 + shipping. I can get a shipping quote, let me know your zip code. Thanks for any interest.

-Crasian
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump before it goes on EBay....
—Crasian
anaverin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested text 3605136131
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold, thanks again

-Crasian

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock