3800 motor bracket by thelinsells
Started on: 02-09-2019 08:17 AM
Replies: 3 (279 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 03-29-2019 07:47 PM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero to 3800 motor mount bracket,Two types.One for straight swap.One for a swap including an intermediate shaft.Using a shaft from a SAAB both CV axle drive shafts can be the same length.This bracket completes the package.In stock are all three brackets to mount a 3800 with F40 trans into Fiero.Anytime a swap like this is done many variables most be taken into consideration.The engine no problem.The trans is another story.G.M.in its many body types changes the cases on its trans to comply with the needs of the car.I have a series of brackets for F23 Trans.Right now I have four different systems for F23.All fit OEM Fiero rubber mounts.This new series for F40 I am hoping won't be as diverse.The 3800 bracket will work either with F40 or F23.Watch for pix at thelinsellslimtiedrun.com.Or e.mail at thelinsells@cox.net.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take your camera or cell phone and download and save the pictures on your computer. Next join https://postimages.org/. Download images to that site and put the download addresses in this post. Using the link button above. As they say one picture is worth a thousand words.
You probably make some great stuff but if you expect to build a business and sell anything, you need to show everyone what you have. In the digital age selling on the blind doesn't work well.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Tex06

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2019 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tex06Send a Private Message to Tex06Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see pictures, I'm in the middle of an F40/3800 swap right now and looking for mounts.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2019 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somwhere here in the mall are my pix.They show the complete set .The difference would be the ones you get are painted black not yellow.I even have a way to support a SAAB intermediate shaft.Of coarse I have a one piece clutch adapter .R.T. Try page three.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 03-29-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock