Electric Fiero for sale in Tampa, FL by Habanera Hal
Started on: 01-20-2019 09:00 AM
Replies: 6 (661 views)
Last post by: emars on 02-14-2019 05:58 PM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2019 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOT MINE, please don't ask me questions about it - contact seller in ad.
https://www.facebook.com/ma...item/320592988583715
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2019 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting. Not sure what the interior color is. I didnxt see details on range, top speed, 0-60, recharge time, motor type, etc. If anyone gets those details, they may prove helpful.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The interior color appears to be Tan except the seats have been recoverd with Grey Seat covers. I have seen this car in peraon on several occatssions and it is vey unique. This car has bee for sale in this area for several years on and off.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a very interesting car.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of batteries............ That 1 cable seems to of lost it's grommet. Lying on top of battery. Hope it not a positive.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 02-03-2019).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2019 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With that many hooked together in series... there's only one that ISN'T positive. And it aint that one! lol
emars

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for emarsClick Here to visit emars's HomePageSend a Private Message to emarsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys - I've seen this car posted on and off for years. I've been looking to do an electric conversion on a Fiero for a while - but the price on this is decent so....

Is there anyone in the area (Tampa?) that can go check this out for me? I'd like to know if the thing actually moves under its own power, and what the condition of the vehicle is - especially the Fiero bits of it. The headlights, e-brake, condition of the interior, any structural rust? etc etc... Not expecting anything close to a daily driver - more of a toy to play with.

Here is the CL ad:

https://tampa.craigslist.or...tric/6817989906.html

PM me?

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by emars (edited 02-14-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave