Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking For Engine Firewall Template To Trace for sound Insulation

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking For Engine Firewall Template To Trace for sound Insulation by Backtothe80s
Started on: 01-13-2019 06:09 PM
Replies: 16 (597 views)
Last post by: Monstertone on 07-27-2019 03:41 PM
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure how to find this but Looking For Engine Firewall Template To Trace for sound Insulation. Any leads would be great. Thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just replaced my firewall insulation, I have a template. I don't have a problem loaning it if I have an assurance I'll get it back!

PM me your mailing address.

Mike, aka Cajun
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that would be great! I sent you a PM.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2019 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://fierosails.com/heatshield.html . I believe he is still making the templates to send out, just not the sail panels anymore. I find it's nice to have your own since it's probably inevitable you will have another Fiero to do this on
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2019 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, I tried reaching out awhile ago and unfortunately never heard back. Mike was kind enough to send me a copy which I will use and get back to him ASAP. This forum has a lot of great owners willing to reach out and help each other!
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2019 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else selling the template? The Fierosails website is just hosting largely irrelevant links now
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2019 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Anyone else selling the template? The Fierosails website is just hosting largely irrelevant links now

See this thread and get a hold of Paul directly. He is still making some items. I'm sure he can get you the template.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098071.html
vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what has everyone been using to make the firewall insulation? has anyone been able to get a response from Paul, i would hope that he is alright.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a firewall insulation template. It has been used several times by various members of the forum. I don't have a problem loaning it out provided I get it back!

vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cajun, pm sent
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2019 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have access to a large format scanner and plotter. If somebody could send me a PDF of the template I could reproduce them. Although if somebody is selling these than I guess I wouldn't want to step on toes...….just saying
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of today, no response from Paul.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

As of today, no response from Paul.

I PMed him a few months back with no response, I hope all is well with him.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who don't want to read my link, it tells you how to get a hold of Paul...NOT THROUGH PM. I sent him an email an hour ago and he just replied.

He had a cancer checkup today and was given the "thumbs up" on the visual. He's still waiting on the pathology report but they feel he should be in the clear which is great news.

Here is part of the email:

I am still making decals and templates (shipped a template today) but unfortunately don't check in to Pennock's much any more. I do check my email (this one) pretty regularly and would be happy to help anyone who contacts me this way.

So for those who don't read my links.

Fierosails@Yahoo.com
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks I can confirm Paul is in business via that yahoo email and is sending out my new template
Monstertone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonstertoneSend a Private Message to MonstertoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Dura Mat the go to stuff for sound insulation? Or is there anything better?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock